a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Monday, March 20, 2006

What a weekend!

Wow, I have had quite the weekend!

Here is a short summary, it all started when Matt, Steve and I followed Liz, Angie and Katrina all the way to Niagara Falls. Katrina thought she was going to Webster's falls for some pictures and did not notice us follwing them all the way to Niagara.

Once we arrived at the falls, we scared, but suprised Katrina. We had a great night, with many (free) desserts and lots of fun! Saturday we had spring banquet! It was a blast, I had great fun dinning, but mostly dancing. It was an awesome night with great people, grat music, great food, great naked men (I didn't see him), great punch fountains, and great memories! (pictures will follow)

Today, after church I went to the van Eek's, even though they are not directly related to me I had a great day! It was good being in a real home for a bit again. And the food was excellent (three times in one week!) I got to catch up with my cousins and had a relaxing afternoon.

No comments: