a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Friday, April 04, 2008

Future plans

So, lots of future plans all confirmed in the last couple of weeks - God is Glorious

1. Finish this school year
2. Live with awesome guys and have a great summer on Glancaster rd. - staying in Hamilton
3. Painting - lots of it, it will be my summer job, and I am very excited, I will be working with some awesome people
4. RAing with James Cuthbert
5. Leading a ministry that I have come to love (CITB), very exciting, should be very stretching and challenging as well.
6. I am sure there is a six... but I forget.

1 comment:

Judith said...

He William!
Stiekem weer begonnen met bloggen? Ik heb er een heleboel gemist! Leuk weer eens iets van je te lezen en te zien.. Die baard kan je best hebben.. :P
Nou, fijn dat je alweer zoveel mooie plannen voor de zomer in het vooruitzicht hebt, geniet ervan!
Groetjes, Judith
Ps. Nog plannen om weereens naar Nederland te komen? Of zit dat er voorlopig sowieso niet in?
Ps. Alles goed met je moeder?