a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

coming and going

Today at 3:00 pm, the time to leave Ancaster has come. It was a good five weeks at Redeemer a bit boring sometimes, especially when I only had like 8 hours of work a week, but I should not complain. Tonight I am going to the TDCH graduation and tomorrow I am going to the WCHS graduation (cousins). Then I get to relax and chill for a few days at home and I start camp on sunday!! I'll come up with a higher quality post sometime before that. I guess the reason I haven'tn updated has to do with the Portugese ability to make a football match look like a WWF show. England better teach these theatric pretty boy's a lesson.

No comments: