a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Dinos


I got to admit - ever since I moved to Canada I have had a renewed passion for the sport of basketball, especially the Toronto Raptors. Last year I was able to see 3 games! That was pretty amazing, the first game I saw was Toronto's win over LeBron James and Cleveland that many have described as a turn around for Toronto's season, the last game was in the playoffs vs. the Nets and Vince Carter. That crowd was booming! The Raps won as well, however, they got eliminated in game 6.
This year I have been following my team as well, and I have to so I am pretty satisfied, I am happy where they are, but there is room for improvement. Let's finish of the regular season strong. I can't wait for March 19th to see them against the Miami Heat. Anyway, now you know, I love basketball. It's nice.

No comments: