a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

2 exams, 2 days

No I don't have 2 exams left in 2 days. I have 2 exams today and I am done. And tomorrow I will be leaving Redeemer (that is 2 days, if you include today). It is still a bit unreal to me at the moment, but I think I am getting ready for it. Today I have Sociology 122 and Geography 122. So, in about 12 hours I am done all my exams. This is a really horrible update, because I know I should be studying... Then look at it this way, I hereby promise an year wrap-up (update) before this month is over. In the mean well, people have exams left, good luck on them. People who are driving home, I wish you traveling mercies. God bless, Willem

No comments: