a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Friday, April 07, 2006

fun week(end)

While most people are busy with papers and test, I am priviliged with hardly any of that at the end of this term. I only had a test and lab on wednesday and from now until my exams I am done! So, it is time for some pre-exam fun. Last week I had the Mosaic dinner, which was a pleasent event. Now I just came back from a movie and a great night at Ashley, Kara-Dee and Jill's place. With the guys from my dorm we watched V for Vedeta, it was a really good movie, that gets thinking. Tomorrow, I have my ATeam social for the end of the year and saturday I will be going to a Hillsong United concert. Sunday is my birthday, and I'll probably celebrate it monday evening (I think). All this continues until my last day of classes next week wednesday.

I can't believe how wuick this year has passed. It seems only yesterday that this all began. There have been so many memories over the last year, it is hard to remember everything. However, there a re still a few weeks left and I plan to enjoy them!

It is a kinda sad small update, but that's all for now! - God bless, Willem

No comments: