a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Monday, September 18, 2006

Net Worth

I found this article in the Spectator this morning. I am so happy to have a newspaper again..


Net worth reaches $142,900 per person

WEALTH

The Canadian Press
OTTAWA (Sep 18, 2006)

Statistics Canada reports that national net worth reached $4.7 trillion by the end of the second quarter, or $142,900 per person. Rising residential real estate costs accounted for about two thirds of the increase. But gains in household net worth stalled- recording the lowest growth rate in seven quarters.

There was also reduced values in corporate shares and mutual funds.






Now I wonder, could I take some money out of that "account" to pay my tuition... I will pay it back later

No comments: