a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Monday, October 09, 2006

Back to Holland!

July 26, 2005 I left Holland for Redeemer.

December 21, 2006 I will return and I will arrive in the morning of the 22nd.

In other words, I am visiting Holland for 2 weeks!! I'll be there from the 22nd - 3rd!

Lot's of people to visit, lot's of things to do. Hopefully I'll have enough time.

I am excited.

My flight there is Buffalo - Washington DC - Amsterdam
My flight back is Amsterdam - New York JFK - Buffalo

I'm so excited! (that's the 2nd time I said that)

If there are any request for shipment, Willem's unofficial business is know open. This works both ways of course. From Canada to Holland, and from Holland to Canada. I can't take very large amounts because I am going throught th US... The customs there think they are tough ( I agree with them)

Well, let's write a paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo nederlands! jacobus!

Anonymous said...

Fijn Hij komt weer ff naar Nederland :D wij moeten wel ff wat afspreken dan he!

Anonymous said...

ey,

thats good news....maybe I'll be in the Netherlands as well right about that time (I'll probably will since it chrismas :) )

so, maybe I'll see you?

groetjes,

Sanne