a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Monday, October 02, 2006

Short headlines

I am excited about the indoor soccer league that is going to start the thursday after thanksgiving. Today our team came together and we had a practice, it was awesome. So beware of the red team, we will come up with a better name.

Also, the weekend was good, friday night I went to the girls soccer game, the men's volleyball game, and the hockey game. A good night of Athletics I would say. And saturday after an awesome day of ATeam training, political science research (see Academic news) Josh Vyn, Matt Young, Liz Kikkert and I went to Kikkert's place for some episodes of the office and some hot-tubbing

In other news, I most likely will be returning to my home nation for a short visit (2 weeks) I am so excited! It will probably be a visit from the 21st of December - Januari 3rd

Today, was also the day that I sent away my voters application to the embassy in Ottawa, I should be on time, to be able to vote for the upcoming Dutch elections, if it goes through I will be voting online!

In Academic news, today was the day that I handed in my topic and bibliography for my Politcal Science 225 class: American Government. Tomorrow the Research question for my Sociology 241: Crime and Deviance class, any ideas?

That's it for now, God bless and good night.

1 comment:

liz said...

yea!! i made your blog :) i'm glad you had a good time, we'll do it again sometime.

ps. if you have extra room i'll go to Holland with you ;)