a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Friday, October 13, 2006

midterms, soccer,events

Well, this week was kind of crazy. First of all I think that Redeemer should never ever do another monday schedule on Tuesday. That out a lot of unnecessary pressure on things, such as my studying for my biology midterm. To be quite honest, I did not feel very prepared coming in to that midterm on wednesday, neither did the majority of the class. Luckily, it went a bit better than expected, and I am actually not that scared about it.

I am also still in anticipation about voter registration for the coming Dutch elections in November. Registration was due on October 10, I sent it on October 2nd, but it had to go through the Dutch embessay and everything, (bureaucracy!?). What I did get in my mailbox on wednesday was my ticket to the Netherlands. I was so excited and definately not expecting that yet.

Today the indoor soccer leauge I am involved in got started. We played 2 games already, the first game we lost 3-0, however, it was a good game. The 2nd game we wer all over the other team and we won 5-0. Eli Perrof was on fire, he scored several and assisted to. I think I got an assist in as well.

Afterwards it was a quick rush to be in time for Hot Spot, Nathan and I came in a bit late, but it was still an awesome time of worship! Tomorrow is friday, should be a good day.

That's about it for now. In Christ, Willem

No comments: