a brief excerpt

"If the Church's worship is faithful, it will eventually be subversive of the culture surrounding it, for God's truth transforms the lives of those nurtured by it"

- Marva Dawn

Friday, October 13, 2006

In today's news

Check out this news article.

It was about the plane that flew into a luxury apartment complex in New York yesterday. A former Toronto Blue Jays and now New York Yankees pitcher, flew the plane into this building. What I found very interesting, scary and a whole lot of other feelings I can't describe is the fact that fighter jets were sent to patrol the skies over numerous North American cities. Including, Ottawa, New York, LA, Seattle and Washington DC.

I don't really know why it caught my attention, I don't really know what I think about it yet...

No comments: